We Don't Need a Brain

NuB Clan's Forum !
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 I'll like to join ur clan :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrHack



Number of posts : 2
Description : -
Registration date : 2008-01-04

I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty
PostSubject: I'll like to join ur clan :)   I'll like to join ur clan :) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2008 - 14:26

1 ) My B.Net Account :
My B.net account is : MrHack
2 ) The Time where i am avaible :
I'm avaible in vacation more than half a day.
I'm avaible in school time quarter a day.
3 ) Short Presentation of myself :
I'm 14 years old.
My Hobby is to play on computer and play with snow Smile
I work at High School
4 ) A short account of my dota career :
I have B.Net for some like 1 year , i played dota all this time , and , when i didnt had B.Net , i playd dota with my friends a lot.
5 ) If I can use Teamspeak (or vent)
I can use them cuz i have both of them Smile
6 ) If I use programs as Warkeys / Autowarkeys and B.lan/GGC/H.
No , i dont use any of this programs
7 ) If I can Host
Yes , i Can host Smile
8 ) How i came to know you and why do i want to join you.
I came to know you from www.dota-league.com , i saw you in the last division and i want to start with the lower and reach the best. I want to join you because i see that u have nice people and you have an awsome website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danma_Ryuji

Danma_Ryuji

Number of posts : 78
Age : 31
Localisation : lost in french campaign
Description : -
Registration date : 2007-10-27

I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll like to join ur clan :)   I'll like to join ur clan :) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2008 - 14:33

go chan clan nub when you are on Bnet and add some people in your fl : me, arentar[NuB] to play some games together.

And can you precise ur favorites heroes ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

Number of posts : 2625
Age : 33
Localisation : Italy (World Soccer Champion)
Description : A selfish bastard.
Registration date : 2006-06-29

I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll like to join ur clan :)   I'll like to join ur clan :) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2008 - 14:36

MrHack wrote:
8 ) How i came to know you and why do i want to join you.
I came to know you from www.dota-league.com , i saw you in the last division and i want to start with the lower and reach the best. I want to join you because i see that u have nice people and you have an awsome website.

Awsome website? Suspect

Nice People? Suspect Suspect

Who's in charge for the recruitment in Team2 guys?

Angel. king

P.S.: please don't tell me you are french. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danma_Ryuji

Danma_Ryuji

Number of posts : 78
Age : 31
Localisation : lost in french campaign
Description : -
Registration date : 2007-10-27

I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll like to join ur clan :)   I'll like to join ur clan :) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2008 - 14:53

nobody is definitely in charge of recruitement, it's a bit the anarchy ~~

If needed, i can elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoodooHunt

VoodooHunt

Number of posts : 53
Age : 33
Localisation : You rly wanna know? Behind you! Look seriously...
Description : -
Registration date : 2007-11-27

I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll like to join ur clan :)   I'll like to join ur clan :) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2008 - 14:58

I think its arentar, and i think it should be him, then we decide between the t2 members if he's got what it takes to be there :p*

-V-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danma_Ryuji

Danma_Ryuji

Number of posts : 78
Age : 31
Localisation : lost in french campaign
Description : -
Registration date : 2007-10-27

I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll like to join ur clan :)   I'll like to join ur clan :) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2008 - 15:09

Info aren? coz i was not here, don't know what happen in t2 organisation

ofc agree with voodoo bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrHack



Number of posts : 2
Description : -
Registration date : 2008-01-04

I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll like to join ur clan :)   I'll like to join ur clan :) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2008 - 15:25

MrHack wrote:
1 ) My B.Net Account :
My B.net account is : MrHack
2 ) The Time where i am avaible :
I'm avaible in vacation more than half a day.
I'm avaible in school time quarter a day.
3 ) Short Presentation of myself :
I'm 14 years old.
My Hobby is to play on computer and play with snow Smile
I work at High School
4 ) A short account of my dota career :
I have B.Net for some like 1 year , i played dota all this time , and , when i didnt had B.Net , i playd dota with my friends a lot.
5 ) If I can use Teamspeak (or vent)
I can use them cuz i have both of them Smile
6 ) If I use programs as Warkeys / Autowarkeys and B.lan/GGC/H.
No , i dont use any of this programs
7 ) If I can Host
Yes , i Can host Smile
8 ) How i came to know you and why do i want to join you.
I came to know you from www.dota-league.com , i saw you in the last division and i want to start with the lower and reach the best. I want to join you because i see that u have nice people and you have an awsome website.
Answers : I am not french ^^ , i am from Romania , i dont have favourites heroes because i know to play with almost all of them , except Magnataur :-S.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arentar
Kawauso-Sama
Arentar

Number of posts : 2419
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-07

I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll like to join ur clan :)   I'll like to join ur clan :) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2008 - 16:29

Quote :
Answers : I am not french ^^ , i am from Romania , i dont have favourites heroes because i know to play with almost all of them , except Magnataur :-S.

Cool! ^^
We're gonna play with you soon I hope. I had you on my fl, add me to your, my account is Arentar[NuB].

Danma_Ryuji wrote:
Info aren? coz i was not here, don't know what happen in t2 organisation

I cry more than others, so I'm the boss, or something like that. Or simply I'm charismatic. Surprised Could be great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steelphoenix
La table ou pas la table ?
Steelphoenix

Number of posts : 1568
Age : 33
Localisation : Backlot.
Description : Flamer Ex-Admin
Registration date : 2006-06-29

I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll like to join ur clan :)   I'll like to join ur clan :) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2008 - 16:41

Hareng-Tard for the win ! :p

and a non-french friend for angie O.o

_________________
I'll like to join ur clan :) Steelphoenix_Madman_t_000000_009900_33FF00_FFFFFF_33FF99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dust2Dust
B.I.B.
Dust2Dust

Number of posts : 3079
Age : 31
Localisation : Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand
Description : Je ne suis pas fou vous savez.
Registration date : 2006-07-01

I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll like to join ur clan :)   I'll like to join ur clan :) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2008 - 16:57

MrHack wrote:
1 ) My B.Net Account :
My B.net account is : MrHack
MrHack wrote:
i am from Romania

KANGAVISION !1!!11!

Sorry, nothing against you, I just had to say it Very Happy


Feel free to come to our channel anytime (especially from 20h to 00h) to play with us alot ! If you're motivated and often present it should be ok.

_________________
I'll like to join ur clan :) Sigstocking02
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

Number of posts : 2625
Age : 33
Localisation : Italy (World Soccer Champion)
Description : A selfish bastard.
Registration date : 2006-06-29

I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll like to join ur clan :)   I'll like to join ur clan :) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2008 - 17:24

Dust2Dust wrote:
MrHack wrote:
1 ) My B.Net Account :
My B.net account is : MrHack
MrHack wrote:
i am from Romania

KANGAVISION !1!!11!

Sorry, nothing against you, I just had to say it Very Happy

LMAO!

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danma_Ryuji

Danma_Ryuji

Number of posts : 78
Age : 31
Localisation : lost in french campaign
Description : -
Registration date : 2007-10-27

I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll like to join ur clan :)   I'll like to join ur clan :) EmptyFri 4 Jan 2008 - 17:54

lol go kanga mh ~~, hareng i think ur art of feed make u model for all dotaplayers Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoodooHunt

VoodooHunt

Number of posts : 53
Age : 33
Localisation : You rly wanna know? Behind you! Look seriously...
Description : -
Registration date : 2007-11-27

I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll like to join ur clan :)   I'll like to join ur clan :) EmptySat 5 Jan 2008 - 5:01

Quote :
Answers : I am not french ^^ , i am from Romania , i dont have favourites heroes because i know to play with almost all of them , except Magnataur :-S.

Ans except Enchantress What a Face Shocked .... and Bone >_<






leaver detected leaver detected leaver detected OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS


-V-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll like to join ur clan :)   I'll like to join ur clan :) Empty

Back to top Go down
 
I'll like to join ur clan :)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» JOIN MY CLAN AND GET XP POINTS FROM THE LEADER
» Level 20 or better? Join Cherry Clan!
» New CLAN : Brutes_NeVeR_DIE
» Join The Goonies
» Clan | Die alten Haudegen

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Don't Need a Brain :: Public Section :: Recruitment-
Jump to: