We Don't Need a Brain

NuB Clan's Forum !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

EFL vs Noob

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

Number of posts : 2625
Description : A selfish bastard.
Registration date : 2006-06-29

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptySun 24 Sep 2006 - 19:49

Hmm...... just watched the one in wich you were scourge:

WE SCOURGE

1) Mid line and Bottom line did well in begin. Top line got owned (need to change smthing?). Dust pls harras maiden more TT..... 4 hits and you kill her...... and go some life TT, you are facing a nuker with a "stun ability"..... that's why she killed you once. When they left silencer solo bottom you had immediately to swap with bone...... not letting pugna feed him TT.... but except this mid and bottom did well in begin..... i just saw top giving first blood and then diing some more times.... dunno what went wrong, cause i watched mid and bottom TT...

2) Team fights....... TT TT TT ......... owned......... prolly atm tree is too much lame with a so fast cd ulti, maybe we should take in consideration him as an alternative to Enigma.... dunno. Except the fact they owned you with: tree making all inv + ulti + ulti .... imho you tendend to suicide too much... i saw a lot of times one of you periodically founding his ass in the mid of them and getting raped...... others trying to save him and getting raped aswell.... "what can i do" says Dust...... just don't stay in the front of them.... you not the tank TT.....

3) More training......? We really got owned in team fights...... more wards??? they didn't go for any ward..... a gem?..... dunno...... you can't let them juke you so easy...

P.S.: nice ward trapping steel !!!! lol! lol!

P.P.S.: use you blast less Steel imho.... we don't need to push fast tower... and using blast too much means you will fight more under their tower...

P.P.S.: i understand you are pissed off Slash..... but no needs to suicide 1v5 after all your ally are dead XD..... just stay back Razz

P.P.S.: i know...... speaking when you didn't play is easy... but these are the facts Neutral

WE SENT

Wtf!!?!?!?!? Why rexxar...... wasn't it Tauren?

Nice FB! .... and nice suicide a few mins later Oro =)

Dust getting owned by a girl in mid-line....

ehm..... Oro TT...... another nice suicide Sad

nice ulti up..... sadly you used ulti at same time or you could have both Neutral

This time is bottom that is getting owned TT

eghm..... gogo Oro.... suicide wtf!! silent

min 26 ...... Dust placed sentrys !!! Gj Smile !!!

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...... nice necro Slash..... dunno who's the winner between your necro trap or Steel's ward trap..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

ok....... bottom line-up is too weak has to change...... it completely got owned TT... any ideas..... who instead of yuggy? maybe one with disable/stun?

Nice gank on lich...... overall a gj mid Dust.... you lost just 1 lvl before the gank.... even if you had 1 meka less then him Neutral

Slasher-X[NuB] wrote:
pls nigma maiden together
yeah.....First team-fight...... nice timing TT..... oro goes Ulti and you go back TT..... aren't you on TS?? Still don't understand why BeastMaster instead of Tauren tho ... Neutral

Nice double Steal Dust!!! Wink Wink

TT....... next time let loa farm pls..... you used all your spells on him, he survived, and they killed you all XD ..... just to let you know, the girl is 7-1 atm... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

once again a team fight and once again an imba chaos...

we don't care if your ulti is ready Steel...... your is the most useless one compared to Enigma's or Maiden one Laughing Wink

ehm..... don't wonna get flamed but..... wtf were you doing with that maiden TT Neutral

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool..... Dust trys to tele him away in our base, while he has dunno...... 250 hp?...... and 3 of them attacking him XD!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

The girl is "wicked sick" ...... wtf you facing a girl and you don't rape her!?!? Wink Wink

Hmm..... dunno.... except the fact that bottom line was too weak to stand LoA + Tide.... we completely did wrong in team fights once again..... train more.... and...... why beastmaster instead of tauren ?? XD

Once again..... is easy to speak when you didn't play, but.... once again..... these are the facts......

Angel. king

Last edited by on Sun 24 Sep 2006 - 20:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steelphoenix
La table ou pas la table ?
Steelphoenix

Number of posts : 1568
Description : Flamer Ex-Admin

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptySun 24 Sep 2006 - 20:41

imo the only point is we all sucked. Oro/Frog didnot played together top, i was too weak and suicided to much, slash let me solo vs silencer (very bad idea) and dust couldnot do shit.

It's as simple as that. Maybe next time well play better Smile

BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptySun 24 Sep 2006 - 20:54

Steelphoenix wrote:
imo the only point is we all sucked. Oro/Frog didnot played together top, i was too weak and suicided to much, slash let me solo vs silencer (very bad idea) and dust couldnot do shit.

It's as simple as that. Maybe next time well play better Smile

Hmmm..... to make it short.... y you suked........ but not in single lines.... except sentinel maiden+yuggy.... in teamfights..... and i'm still not sure about yuggy.....

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dust2Dust
B.I.B.
Dust2Dust

Number of posts : 3079
Description : Je ne suis pas fou vous savez.
Registration date : 2006-07-01

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptySun 24 Sep 2006 - 21:05

About the tele, I just bough one and I don't know why so I said to myself wow I'm dead gogo try the lastchanceimbatpwtfitdoesn'tmakemeinvullikethetowers ?!? Laughing

About the maiden, it's a lot harder to harass now with arrows cd cuz i can't farm at the same time, whereas before you could just harass the hero and place a last hit occasionally. Oh and btw, gank her more cuz she is really slow Very Happy but imo don't gank with Abadon. Leo or lich should gank !

About Bm over ES, well maybe against this line up ES would have been better but BM is actually good too. The problem is he lacks real teamfight. Cause his axes are good earlymid, his pigg is imba slow, his bird is imba mh and his 3rd skill allows him to deal dmg. But yeah in 5v5, ES is maybe more useful.

P.S. : Hmmm you know we are manered Angel, we don't rape anybody even if those people are girls Razz

P.P.S. : agreed we sucked Sad

Steelphoenix
Steelphoenix

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptySun 24 Sep 2006 - 21:25

about bott lane : maiden + jugg is one of the deadlyest combo in the game. the only thing is we should have changed lane cauze LOA owns maiden :
shield and ulti dispel bite, and he can heal his ally
+ his slow goes thrue blade fury too so he can just hit once and run faster than me
+ his shield damage goes thrue bladefury too so it's like : WTF loa owns us both alone ?

now add levi that has kraken shell that dispels maiden frostbite too AND one ulti that stops channeling.... maiden couldn't do shit, so Jugg was like soloing.

Now Oro did suicide once or twice... and missclicked his aura TT

to make it clear : bott lane is NOT weak, but LOA pwns it.

BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptySun 24 Sep 2006 - 23:23

Steelphoenix wrote:
about bott lane : maiden + jugg is one of the deadlyest combo in the game. the only thing is we should have changed lane cauze LOA owns maiden :
shield and ulti dispel bite, and he can heal his ally
+ his slow goes thrue blade fury too so he can just hit once and run faster than me
+ his shield damage goes thrue bladefury too so it's like : WTF loa owns us both alone ?

now add levi that has kraken shell that dispels maiden frostbite too AND one ulti that stops channeling.... maiden couldn't do shit, so Jugg was like soloing.

Now Oro did suicide once or twice... and missclicked his aura TT

to make it clear : bott lane is NOT weak, but LOA pwns it.

but if they owned you this combo is not so strong hmm?........ maybe we should try to get some more flexible line-ups......

ok then next time be more flexible, ask for swap lines, gank mid and pawn them Smile !

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anackh
Retired badass shaman
Anackh

Number of posts : 102
Description : -
Registration date : 2006-06-30

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyMon 25 Sep 2006 - 2:34

w00t don't speak about my yumero like that Oo ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slasher-x

Slasher-x

Number of posts : 148

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyMon 25 Sep 2006 - 9:24

Just watched sentinal replay. I think it went nice for the first 30 minutes, altho bot lane wasn't playing that well (some needless deaths there). Then its 12-12, things are pretty equal, they have a slight advantage but still nothing that we cant cope with. But then, first teamfight which was a 4v5 (where were you steel?) and nigma/maiden combo was just fucked. After that fight we did pretty much shit. So pls next time, a good maiden/nigma combo, less feeding, and only fight 5v5's. Had this been done we could have won this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyMon 25 Sep 2006 - 19:32

BlackAngel wrote:
Slasher-x wrote:
Just watched sentinal replay. I think it went nice for the first 30 minutes, altho bot lane wasn't playing that well (some needless deaths there).

Y... excpet some useless deaths bottom (smone said maiden?? lol! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink ) it was pretty even....... till min 30.... just right when Team Fights started...... TT .

Tauren is still better for team fights imho.... beast axes are nice but imho it's till better the Fissure, if you compare the 2 spells..... beast is a nice chaser with his piggy, and a nice scout with his hawk.... but his ulti is not stronger and effective as Tauren's one, plus it doesn't work at best with Enigma's ulti, cause Beast's ulty pushes enemys away.... sry if I keep asking.... but.... we have a strategy section in wich we tested our strats..... well..... why and when did you decide to change Tauren for Beast.... i mean... we never tried him in this combo (at least i didn't)..... always tried Tauren, and JUST BEFORE an OFFICIAL match you decide to screw it up.... Mad Mad

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slasher-x

Slasher-x

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyMon 25 Sep 2006 - 21:24

actually we did try it and I stil dont get your problem with him. In case you didn't notice beastmaster had best cs, had necronium in no time, was scouting and made sentinal owning top lane like ES coudn't have done.

And we shouldn't be needing ES in teamfights if the nimga/maiden combo worked. BM + axes + beasts + necro is doing quite well teamfights as well. I do suggest nigma out and treant in tho.. seems we cant combo it nice and treant is easier to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyMon 25 Sep 2006 - 22:08

Slasher-x wrote:
actually we did try it and I stil dont get your problem with him. In case you didn't notice beastmaster had best cs, had necronium in no time, was scouting and made sentinal owning top lane like ES coudn't have done.

And we shouldn't be needing ES in teamfights if the nimga/maiden combo worked. BM + axes + beasts + necro is doing quite well teamfights as well. I do suggest nigma out and treant in tho.. seems we cant combo it nice and treant is easier to do.

nothing...... it's just he is my second most hated hero :p ...... he is ugly, he smells, he has dirty pets as friends, he hasn't a brain (so it's good for our clan i guess), he speaks like an idiot, and when I discuss with him he shouts and pulls me back miles away so i can't reply him....

serioulsy..... you tried it.... then ok.... i was not in that game ^^ ........ but some obs do the job of the hawk..... and explain me what can he do in a team fight, except throwing a 300 dmg nuke and shouting pulling all back..... things that we don't want if we are using tree/enigma + maiden.... about his piggy..... y it's imba chaser, but we don't really need it if our purpose is killing them all instantly in the fight with nigma/tree + maiden + omnislash in.... but if you all think he is better, to me is ok... just show me...

with the new cooldown of tree's ulti, I'm with Slash, supporting the IN TREE out ENIGMA......

Angel. king

P.S.: i think Slash hates me..... dunno why tho Suspect

P.P.S.: im a bit drunk..... sry if i wrote bulzzshitz geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anackh
Retired badass shaman
Anackh

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006 - 1:17

Hey slash, just post the last pickteam we did ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slasher-x

Slasher-x

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006 - 10:17

You mean agaisnt clan CyA? I'll send them to you angel when I catch ya on msn. Cus there the strat pwned..

Angel, its not that every hero has to be really great in teamfights to fit in a strat. If that is so that makes me wonder what LoA and leoric are doing in our scourge strat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me_n'wah

Number of posts : 83

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006 - 16:24

leo is useless in both teamfights and lane control imo^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clanofdarkness.nl
Slasher-x

Slasher-x

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006 - 19:14

Well here's a new idea for this strat:

Top: Jakiro + Treant/Enigma/Beastmaster
Mid: Silencer
Bot: Maiden + Jugger/Enigma

if top goes treant/enigma then bot is jugger. If top goes beastmaster then bot is enigma. Opinions pls!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anackh
Retired badass shaman
Anackh

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006 - 19:19

jugg is a must to meh, good dmg dealer+aoe+ can tank a bit with blade + imba ulti + ultra imba late ^^, don't remove it plz Smile
But jakiro is an good idea to meh, i never tryed treant ulti +jahiro can be nice, >> test plz Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006 - 20:34

Slasher-x wrote:
You mean agaisnt clan CyA? I'll send them to you angel when I catch ya on msn. Cus there the strat pwned..

Angel, its not that every hero has to be really great in teamfights to fit in a strat. If that is so that makes me wonder what LoA and leoric are doing in our scourge strat.

ofc, i'm the first to say that Line Control > Team Fights. But LoA is there to tank them all, heal and shield..... you got why he is good in the teamfight? imo he is good tank + supporter....... Leo, dunno..... you putted him in, it didn't seem to me neither particulary shit neither particoulary good... so i didn't question about it.

Nvm, if you think Beast is better then Tauren, put it in. I don't care. Just don't let him walk too much near to me...

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006 - 20:37

me_n'wah wrote:
leo is useless in both teamfights and lane control imo^^

Then we could change the line-up and put out Leo.

Any IDEAS for the sobstitute?

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006 - 20:44

Slasher-x wrote:
Well here's a new idea for this strat:

Top: Jakiro + Treant/Enigma/Beastmaster
Mid: Silencer
Bot: Maiden + Jugger/Enigma

if top goes treant/enigma then bot is jugger. If top goes beastmaster then bot is enigma. Opinions pls!

Ttttttriippplllee post!! Twisted Evil

Then this should be: or

Jakiro/Treant - Silencer - Maiden/Jugger

or

Jakiro/Enigma - Silencer - Maiden/Jugger

or

Jakiro/Beast - Silencer - Maiden/Enigma

or

Jakiro/Beast - Silencer - Maiden/Tree

??

Wich one on these? Don't like last one cause with tree maiden can't get many killz imo. All other's three should be ok, even if with the new treant we want go for Treant > Enigma. So it remains just the first one right?

Am i wrong?

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anackh
Retired badass shaman
Anackh

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyWed 27 Sep 2006 - 19:16

yea you are, xoz you copy and poast meh Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steelphoenix
Steelphoenix

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyFri 29 Sep 2006 - 19:25

aem, what i wanted to say is they owned us not because our combo is weak, but because they had perfect counter to it. Now yes we should have changed lane but ..... bleh, we played like bshit.

about tree instead of nigma ... idk, nigma's ulti is better and she has a better lanning, now tree can tank way better.

about Jakiro instead of BM, mb it's better yes, but maybe not Wink, BM is supposed to scout and to kill fliing heroes (he should not cast his ulti in teamfights btw) but jakiro is better in teamfights. so mb if we get Tree Jakiro is better (we won't need another tank)

Imo the prob is not about heroes but about the way we all played. No teamplay = we suck. That's all.

Dust2Dust
B.I.B.
Dust2Dust

Number of posts : 3079
Description : Je ne suis pas fou vous savez.
Registration date : 2006-07-01

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob EmptyFri 29 Sep 2006 - 19:37

As I had alot of time this weak and couldn't play DotA, I just thought about strats and everything. To clear everything, I'll post one so we could comment on the strat topic, cuz all those pages make me lazy Sleep

Sponsored content

EFL vs Noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFL vs Noob   EFL vs Noob Empty

Back to top Go down

EFL vs Noob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Don't Need a Brain :: Public Section :: Clan War-
Jump to: