We Don't Need a Brain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Need a Brain

NuB Clan's Forum !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Session

Session

Number of posts : 10
Description : -
Registration date : 2006-07-25

Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me! Empty
PostSubject: Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me!   Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me! EmptyTue 12 Dec 2006 - 12:54

So it was my 1st allstars match today. and yes it was offical map 6.38b, a player in my team made a stupid jok when game stared (that if anyone can give him 15g) every one knows it's not possible to sending gold in DotA so we tought he was a newib.

After that I received 108g from him (I was like WTF!!). So I asked him to send more gold for make sure he can really trade gold in an offical dota map and it's hapened agian I received 100 gold from him........

I tried to ask him about it but the answer was: sry i can't tell. -_-ll Is this a new bug? or that guys was hacking?
Back to top Go down
Anackh
Retired badass shaman
Anackh

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me!   Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me! EmptyTue 12 Dec 2006 - 15:26

Woa i hope its a bug, or somthing like taht, cuz its a nice way for push '(
Back to top Go down
Steelphoenix
La table ou pas la table ?
Steelphoenix

Number of posts : 1568
Description : Flamer Ex-Admin
Registration date : 2006-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me!   Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me! EmptyTue 12 Dec 2006 - 18:23

I don't think it's a bug. Looks more like a hack. Or an edited version of the map.

did you recorded the replay ?
Back to top Go down
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

Number of posts : 2625
Description : A selfish bastard.

PostSubject: Re: Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me!   Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me! EmptyTue 12 Dec 2006 - 20:34

I checked on the Dota forum but didn't see anything about that........ prolly an hacked version of the map.

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
Session

Session

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me!   Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me! EmptyWed 13 Dec 2006 - 9:58

Steelphoenix wrote:
did you recorded the replay ?
No. i didn't coz I played like an idiot in that game Embarassed Lol

BlackAngel wrote:
prolly an hacked version of the map.
If it was a hacked version of map(even one small change) every one should be download it when you joined.

I've done some research for this, there was nothing to do with the map, the map was offical map. It's the newest version "MAPHACK" wich allowed users trading gold. seems this new trading option made only for DotA........
Back to top Go down
Steelphoenix
La table ou pas la table ?
Steelphoenix

Number of posts : 1568
Description : Flamer Ex-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me!   Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me! EmptyWed 13 Dec 2006 - 17:13

great -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me!   Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sending gold in DotA? This is new for me!
Page 1 of 1