We Don't Need a Brain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Need a Brain

NuB Clan's Forum !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6.47 out!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

Number of posts : 2625
Description : A selfish bastard.
Registration date : 2006-06-29

6.47 out! Empty
PostSubject: 6.47 out!   6.47 out! EmptyFri 24 Aug 2007 - 16:48

* Added a new hero from the Model-To-Hero contest
* Added a new ability for Animal Courier to change its model.
* Fixed Planeswalker's Cloak and Hood of Defiance stacking issues on various heroes' innate magic resistance abilities.
* Fixed an old rare bug with Leshrac (and recently Storm) that would cause them to constantly drain mana.
* Fixed a bug when killing heroes with Crow
* Fixed Flesh Heap to work properly with suicides
* Fixed a bug in -dm -nd that causes the hero after Bristleback to have Warpath if Bristleback dies with the buff on, and the player quickly picks a new hero.
* Fixed the game mode text to display in proper order
* Fixed Starfall doing extra damage on the second hit
* Restored Freeze Hero functionality
* Added a command -test to enable single player commands to be usable in multiplayer for easier extensive testing
* Added new command '-terrain snow'. This transforms the current terrain into a snow terrain. This is a very experimental mechanism and is still very much a WIP in the visuals department.
* Fixed Death Pulse to hit properly non-magic-immune Ancients
* Improved Alchemist's movement speed a bit
* Increased ranged creep's mana pool
* Rebalanced Sanity's Eclipse (Less damage, better leveling)
* Improved Harbinger's casting animation time
* Fixed a visual glitch with Dispersion that would make it look like it did more Dispersions than it actually did
* Fixed a bug with Unstable Concoction when used during the transformation of Chemical Rage
* Fixed a bug with Greaterbash
* Improved Lion's movement speed a little
* Fixed Panda's Storm Wind Walk stats
* Game now gives an error message when attacking Roshan from a disallowed area
* Added -nr(-norepick)
* Added -mute as a custom player command to disable kill sounds
* Fixed a bug with Weave and Reincarnation

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

6.47 out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.47 out!   6.47 out! EmptyFri 24 Aug 2007 - 17:06

Ok, i like the first 2 abilities of the new hero. The first one is a beam that damages all enemies in a straigth line of 1800 lenght, allowing you to teleport at any time where the beam is. Pratically a nuke that can be used like a kind of "1800 range blink". The second one is a nuke that damges all the enemies in a 400 AoE around you, silencing them for 3 seconds at level 4. I think the 3d abilitie si pretty useless...... it's like the standard abilitie of Fairie Dragon from ladder..... making you ethereal and thus immune to damage for 2,5 seconds at lvl 4. About ulti...... i've no idea of what it does..... it should make some damage and stun enemys....... but it didn't work to me Oo.... maybe works just against enemy heroes...... dunno.......

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
Dust2Dust
B.I.B.
Dust2Dust

Number of posts : 3079
Description : Je ne suis pas fou vous savez.
Registration date : 2006-07-01

6.47 out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.47 out!   6.47 out! EmptyFri 24 Aug 2007 - 18:33

His ult works only on heroes. First stun/dmgs, then if he leaves the 600 aoe of the spell, enemy gets more stun/dmgs : )

And yup, he looks like a fun hero to play !! Ima try him in pubs Very Happy
Btw, I don't think his 3rd skill is useless, at all... As Puck can be used to initiate with nuke/blink, aoe nuke/silence, ult, his fading skill is very useful to keep him alive so he won't be focused, or just to escape stuns/nukes etc.
Plus it has a really short cd, so it will be Hell of a pain to deal with this guy imo :\
Back to top Go down
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

6.47 out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.47 out!   6.47 out! EmptyFri 24 Aug 2007 - 20:33

Dust2Dust wrote:
His ult works only on heroes. First stun/dmgs, then if he leaves the 600 aoe of the spell, enemy gets more stun/dmgs : )

And yup, he looks like a fun hero to play !! Ima try him in pubs Very Happy
Btw, I don't think his 3rd skill is useless, at all... As Puck can be used to initiate with nuke/blink, aoe nuke/silence, ult, his fading skill is very useful to keep him alive so he won't be focused, or just to escape stuns/nukes etc.
Plus it has a really short cd, so it will be Hell of a pain to deal with this guy imo :\

You mean that if you shoot him with a spell, like Lina's ulti, and he fades with 3d skills he gets no dmg? Oo ...... need a good timing tho....... more easy to avoid stun nukes like the one of venge/sven/SK that don't have a really fast projectile speed.

EDIT: the map has been removed from download cause it seems there's a bug in the new hero's ulti that maxes the game crash... or smthing like that..... I guess they will upload soon a fixed version of 6.47 or a 6.47b.

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6.47 out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.47 out!   6.47 out! Empty

Back to top Go down

6.47 out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Don't Need a Brain :: Public Section :: The Pub-
Jump to: