We Don't Need a Brain

NuB Clan's Forum !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

6.36 official changelog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantom
To drop or not to drop?
Phantom

Number of posts : 112
Description : Best support fr
Registration date : 2006-06-29

6.36 official changelog Empty
PostSubject: 6.36 official changelog   6.36 official changelog EmptyThu 24 Aug 2006 - 12:31

====

* Added two new heroes (both disabled in -lm)
* New loading screen (thanks Artgerm)

* Gravekeeper's Cloak reduced from 7/14/21/28 to 6/12/18/24
* Nether Ward HP reduced from 100/200/300/400 to 75/150/225/300
* Searing Arrows cooldown from 0 to 4/3/2/0
* Dark Ritual cooldown from 45 to 60/55/50/45
* Nightmare casting range from 650 to 500/550/600/650
* Storm's Dispel damage increased from 200 to 350
* Chakra cooldown from 25 to 19
* Viper's Poison Attack cooldown from 0 to 4/3/0/0
* Denied units now give off minor Experience instead of none (planned for improved league play from a while back, unrelated to the recent forum postings for those wondering)
* Improved Mana Burn cast range on neutral Satyr (only meaningful when converted since it does not autocast anymore)

* Ogre Magi base damage improved
* Redistributed Crystalys/Buriza recipe costs from 1000/750 to 500/1250
* Improved base Intelligence on Phantom Lancer
* Increased Mask of Madness lifesteal from 10% to 17%
* Track cast range improved per level
* Increased Battlefury cleave aoe from 160 to 200, damage from +50 to +65 and a little more HP/Mana regen.
* Increased Leshrac's agility
* Improved how Doppelwalk levels
* Monkey King Bar's bonus damage increased from 90 to 100
* Luna attack range from 300 to 330
* Drunken Haze's duration from 5 to 7 seconds and slightly reduced mana cost
* Increased duration of level 2 and 3 of Doom by 2 seconds
* Changed level 2 and 3 Phantasm to take the same 200% extra damage as level 1
* Buffed Ursa's strength gain per level

* Fixed the old incorrect Chaos Damage ladder tooltip to reflect the DotA custom settings
* Rebased Lightning Bolt due to it sometimes causing allies to lose their issued orders on the target
* Fixed a recent bug with Chronosphere that froze his images
* Fiend's Grip now properly stops the effect when you run out of mana
* Swapped the locations of Dusk and Twighlight Taverns to be consistent with the Sentinel side
* Temporarily disabled -lmap
* Fixed -vr to random inside the voted hero vs hero set, so for example, blue/pink don't always get the first one listed anymore. Don't confuse this with the 10 heroes being randomized, only the order which they are assigned once the lineup is voted on. This removes the voting bias that previously existed in informal games
* Fixed a Clinkz Searing/Windwalk exploit
* Fixed Perseverance undo ability and Reality from triggering Essence Aura

Best support fr dixit godfather[jpn] :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clan-bn.bbfr.net
Slasher-x

Slasher-x

Number of posts : 148
Description : -

PostSubject: Re: 6.36 official changelog   6.36 official changelog EmptyFri 25 Aug 2006 - 21:04

I still dont know what to think of the change to denying.. seems less usefull now.. I used to prefer a deny over a creep for gold but now its the otherway around. From what I've read its not a minor exp you gain but for treant/ghoul its 24exp/61exp and for wizard/necromander its 24exp/41exp which is quite a lot.

also warlock's fatal bond seems a bit overpowered. Not sure how I feel about alchemist tho.. in allstars/pubs he usually is really strong but I dont know how he'd be in clan matches. He seems less usefull then so..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

Number of posts : 2625
Description : A selfish bastard.

PostSubject: Re: 6.36 official changelog   6.36 official changelog EmptyFri 25 Aug 2006 - 23:45

Slasher-x wrote:
I still dont know what to think of the change to denying.. seems less usefull now.. I used to prefer a deny over a creep for gold but now its the otherway around. From what I've read its not a minor exp you gain but for treant/ghoul its 24exp/61exp and for wizard/necromander its 24exp/41exp which is quite a lot.

also warlock's fatal bond seems a bit overpowered. Not sure how I feel about alchemist tho.. in allstars/pubs he usually is really strong but I dont know how he'd be in clan matches. He seems less usefull then so..

I'm to lazy to write...... but i completely approve this post

http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=88071

Deny is not less useful.... now they just get 1 creep each 5 treants denied more or less.... deny more!! Wink

Angel. king

P.S.: imho Alchemist's Stun sux. in 1v1 is useless.... would be nice for ganks or team fights.... but the range is so short that it's impossible the enemy doesn't see you are there charging your stun. in a 5v5 situation, this is practically useless. you may be able to stun one of them for five seconds, but you yourself are practically stunned because you cannot do anything for 5 seconds, unless you want a shorter duration stun.

Say_Imba_Plz wrote:

Guys, stop giving examples of 2v1 situations... Alot of things are "good" in 2v1, maybe because its 2 heroes vs 1 hero? ZZZ

What if it was 2v2? Now you see why it sucks -.-. He can either stun you to stop it, or while you are channeling, its 2v1 (since you are stunned in channeling), and when you release (its 1v2), so it isnt really changing the equilibrium of battle, its quite useless O_O.

Imho just 1 lvl of it is enough...... it's always a stun you can use to stop channeling XD .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steelphoenix
La table ou pas la table ?
Steelphoenix

Number of posts : 1568
Description : Flamer Ex-Admin

PostSubject: Re: 6.36 official changelog   6.36 official changelog EmptySat 26 Aug 2006 - 20:16

great changes : gogo buff Luna and nerf Bones !!

Dust2Dust
B.I.B.
Dust2Dust

Number of posts : 3079
Description : Je ne suis pas fou vous savez.
Registration date : 2006-07-01

PostSubject: Re: 6.36 official changelog   6.36 official changelog EmptySat 26 Aug 2006 - 21:57

pale Embarassed Sad Mad mohahaha What a Face Neutral No confused affraid Shocked Suspect

Omg they nerfed Bone's arrows........
WTF ?!? GIMME BACK MY IMBA BONE PLZ !!!!! ICEFROG YOU FUCKING N00BZOR !!! WHO WILL BE ABLE TO BEAT SILENCER SOLO NOW ??
How can I be able to still be the noob Bone picker now ? :'(
My heart is broken, I quite DotA.

Hmmm maybe I should try IMBAsage now ??

Edit : Hmm I agree about Alchemist's stun it does sux imo. One lvl could be enough to stop channeling. But maybe the fact you're a tank could make it useful : you can tank 5sec dmg to stun a weaker target who will be raped by the entire team ??? On theory it could work, but I'm not sure in real game :\ Anyway, his goblin or w/e greed IS good Very Happy, plus his base damages does hurt 52-67 or something lvl 1 is wow ^^ I'm not a fan of this hero for now tho, maybe cuz he is realy uggly Razz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6.36 official changelog   6.36 official changelog Empty

Back to top Go down

6.36 official changelog
Page 1 of 1