We Don't Need a Brain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Need a Brain

NuB Clan's Forum !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dota personnality test

Go down 
+9
Oro_O
isi
BlackAngel
Arentar
Dust2Dust
Maraboo
Voodz
Titi
Steelphoenix
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelphoenix
La table ou pas la table ?
Steelphoenix

Number of posts : 1568
Description : Flamer Ex-Admin
Registration date : 2006-06-29

Dota personnality test Empty
PostSubject: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptyWed 14 May 2008 - 13:41

Oo

Just try this :

http://buckie.dk/dotatest/

Seems I am a : Dota personnality test Rational

And this is what they say about me :

"The General, known as "Rationalist" in the Jungian typology is usually the
strategist of the game. He will outpick, outlane and outplay any opponent. By sheer determination and leadership he will bring his opponents to their knees. As soon the game starts, a Rationalist will have a battleplan ready and any marginally intelligent team mate will be wise to follow his command. They make for natural team captains and they are very skilled at delivering concise orders to their team in a matter of seconds. A typical comment from the opponents team when you have an rationalist on your team would be "Omfg we just died and we didnt even hit them once?!" "

NOOBS !
Back to top Go down
Titi
To Skadi or not to Skadi?
Titi

Number of posts : 137
Description : To Skadi ofc
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptyWed 14 May 2008 - 13:48

I don't know if I ll make it considering what it says about you !!!

By the way, I amDota personnality test Ide

It meens: An Elite, known as "Idealists" in the Jungian typology is typically the player who is the most dedicated to the spirit of the game. Idealists are typically proud individials who enjoy the feel of the game. Even while getting tripple and quadriple kills they have an impressive amount of spare energy to teach the newer players how to play. They are typically the ones who show good sportsmanship and also the players who lead their team to victory in the role of a carry hero. Elites are the kind of players who will turn a heroes like razor, spectre or even meepo into a unstopple killing machine in 30 minutes and still have the time to drink their tea.

If steel is a good leader, so I suppose I ll have to carry since now.
Back to top Go down
Steelphoenix
Steelphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptyWed 14 May 2008 - 14:07

Aahahaha lol Titi au carry xD
Back to top Go down
Voodz
To rage or not to rage?
Voodz

Number of posts : 545
Description : PGM de l'afk Gem TD
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptyWed 14 May 2008 - 14:08

Dota personnality test Art

Artists, known in the Jungian typology as "Artisans", are typically the players who are most
skilled in the tactical variation needed in a game like Dota. They love to play the
most challenging heroes like Priestess of the Moon or Meepo and they have massive amounts of
training with them. They are often the players who run away with 3 hp and actually
planned it like that. They get off hooks worthy of a standing applause from every single
player in the game and they do it in style - not because they have to, but because
they can. These players often end up with two didget kill scores and rarely as much
as a single death on their score. The most commen phrases you will hear midgame when
playing with an Artisan on your team are: "omg luck arrow!" and "dude are you maphacking?!"

LOL Smile

-V-
Back to top Go down
Steelphoenix
Steelphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptyWed 14 May 2008 - 14:11

Ahah, vodoo, un artiste de la rage
Back to top Go down
Voodz
To rage or not to rage?
Voodz

Number of posts : 545
Description : PGM de l'afk Gem TD
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptyWed 14 May 2008 - 14:13

Mais en plus leur truc c'est pas mal du tout, sa decrit bien mon style de jeu + les heros que je kiff jouer Smile

p.s. Je suis un artist du calm ^^ j'ai vu la lumiere et je suis 90 % non rageux Smile

-V-
Back to top Go down
Maraboo
Il me pertube :(
Maraboo

Number of posts : 1602
Description : un putin de plot
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptyWed 14 May 2008 - 15:04

You are the Walking Fountain The Walking Fountain, known as the "Guardian" in the Jungian typology, is typically the
communicative player who coorporate with his or her team in every aspect of the game. He
is highly skilled in the ingame logistics and he has a way of always being there when he
is needed. Opponents to a team with a true Guardian will have a very hard time making
any ganks and even when they do, they rarely get anything worth the effort from it. He
tends to favour support heroes and whenever he is near, a true hurricane of well placed
buffs, heals, silences and disables is unleashed, severely crippling any enemy.
Back to top Go down
Dust2Dust
B.I.B.
Dust2Dust

Number of posts : 3079
Description : Je ne suis pas fou vous savez.
Registration date : 2006-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptyWed 14 May 2008 - 15:17

Dota personnality : Pro

Everyone loves you, you have many fans, you rox too much that everyone leave after 4 minutes 21 secondes, you can actually carry with a bootsless shadow priest, and don't even need to attack the ennemies to make them fear you. The only time someone killed you, he went to suicide on Roshan after giving you his items in shame. He left soonafter, apologising by letting you know his bank card's number. You don't even have to juke people, as they happen just to miss you. Fog of war means nothing to you, you can predict every opponent's move without the need of maphack, and calculate the exact amount of money one has based on his lasthitting. You don't need strat to own, ennemies are outpicked by your simple presence. You don't have to gank, if you miss for more than 3 secondes on the minimap, everyone goes back to his respective fountain in fear, including your allies. You're never babysitted, you always babysit your lane partner as he's sure to be perfectly safe with you, even tho he can't get any last hit because you don't miss a single one. Leading means nothing when you are present. You just have to be in a team in order for that team to win. Being afk to the fountain works as well. You don't have to go kill Roshan, he brings you aegis at level 1 when you pick a hero, and let you kill him for the extra exp/money; not because you need it, but because it's an honor for him. In short, congratulations, you is teh w1naR !1!!!11!

Sinon ils ont essayé de me faire croire que j'étais ça : Dota personnality test Art, mais j'y ai pas cru.
Back to top Go down
Arentar
Kawauso-Sama
Arentar

Number of posts : 2419
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptyWed 14 May 2008 - 15:31

Dota personnality test Rational
Back to top Go down
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

Number of posts : 2625
Description : A selfish bastard.

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptyWed 14 May 2008 - 21:25

me general? That test is fucked up imo.
Back to top Go down
isi
Isi la patate
isi

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptyWed 14 May 2008 - 22:29

Testé est aprouvé, j'ai failli post avant de faire le test, mais ne sachant pas toute les possibilité je me suis abstenu .... Autant dire, 5 mins de perdu, Je suis un artiste, et je le savais déja Smile

You are an Artist
Artists, known in the Jungian typology as "Artisans", are typically the players who are most
skilled in the tactical variation needed in a game like Dota. They love to play the
most challenging heroes like Priestess of the Moon or Meepo and they have massive amounts of
training with them. They are often the players who run away with 3 hp and actually
planned it like that. They get off hooks worthy of a standing applause from every single
player in the game and they do it in style - not because they have to, but because
they can. These players often end up with two didget kill scores and rarely as much
as a single death on their score. The most commen phrases you will hear midgame when
playing with an Artisan on your team are: "omg luck arrow!" and "dude are you maphacking?!"
Back to top Go down
isi
Isi la patate
isi

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptyWed 14 May 2008 - 22:32

Quote :
These players often end up with two didget kill scores and rarely as much
as a single death on their score
Exact ! Surtout avec pugna je dirais ^^
Quote :
The most commen phrases you will hear midgame when
Effectivement on me l'a déja dis Wink. Good test sérieux ^^
Back to top Go down
Oro_O
Good camarade
Oro_O

Number of posts : 666
Description : Je baise tellement ta soeur !
Registration date : 2006-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptyThu 15 May 2008 - 3:53

rationalist but who cares :O
Back to top Go down
http://basshunter.m0o.eu/index.php
LiuKEnG
To jugg or not to jugg?

Number of posts : 29
Description : -
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptySun 18 May 2008 - 15:26

Dota personnality test Ide
Back to top Go down
Ash
To drop or not to drop?

Number of posts : 120
Description : -
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptySun 18 May 2008 - 17:00

Dota personnality test Guard
héhé Smile
Back to top Go down
Black_Adder

Black_Adder

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptySun 18 May 2008 - 19:44

Dota personnality test Guard

Already seen definition isn't it?
Just add impotent before ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CourGe
To ward or not to ward?
CourGe

Number of posts : 1058
Description : Pom Pom Ward
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test EmptyTue 20 May 2008 - 14:36

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dota personnality test   Dota personnality test Empty

Back to top Go down

Dota personnality test
Page 1 of 1