We Don't Need a Brain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Need a Brain

NuB Clan's Forum !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wich game are you waiting the most?

Go down 
+2
Slasher-x
BlackAngel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

Number of posts : 2625
Description : A selfish bastard.
Registration date : 2006-06-29

Wich game are you waiting the most? Empty
PostSubject: Wich game are you waiting the most?   Wich game are you waiting the most? EmptyWed 4 Oct 2006 - 19:53

As topic..

wich PC game are you waiting the most?

After my bad experience with Oblivion, I wonna desperatly play with "Spore" Surprised Surprised Surprised .

Tell me wich is your "most wanted" game that will come out soon!

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
Slasher-x

Slasher-x

Number of posts : 148
Description : -

PostSubject: Re: Wich game are you waiting the most?   Wich game are you waiting the most? EmptyWed 4 Oct 2006 - 22:40

well I awaited oblivion as well and really liked the game but since its single player I stopped it after a while (lvl 32, done most guild quest, done main quest)

Curretnly I'm not awaiting any games since I really have no clue what games are going to come lol
Back to top Go down
Anackh
Retired badass shaman
Anackh

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Wich game are you waiting the most?   Wich game are you waiting the most? EmptyThu 5 Oct 2006 - 0:54

I'm waiting Nightfall, second expansion set of Guild wars :p
I play to that game when you dont want me in your bed, or in a dota game My Angel xD
Back to top Go down
BlackAngel
Loot where ?
BlackAngel

Number of posts : 2625
Description : A selfish bastard.

PostSubject: Re: Wich game are you waiting the most?   Wich game are you waiting the most? EmptyThu 5 Oct 2006 - 19:39

Anackh wrote:
I'm waiting Nightfall, second expansion set of Guild wars :p
I play to that game when you dont want me in your bed, or in a dota game My Angel xD

Damn...... if you still have the forces to play Guild Wars AFTER you have been in my bed, i guess you have to stay in my bed longer. Embarassed Embarassed

Slasher-X wrote:
well I awaited oblivion as well and really liked the game but since its single player I stopped it after a while (lvl 32, done most guild quest, done main quest)

You liked it? I was waiting it as it was the "Holy Graal"... but i really got disappointed Crying or Very sad . I didn't go past lvl 11 yet, i completed the quests of mage guild and they were nothing special, same Thieves Guild's Quests. The Dark Brotherhood Quests were fantastic to me instead. Not tried the Fighters Guild quests yet. Just started they main quest. What i diddn't like tho, weren't the quest but the Graphic that is wonderful, but sometimes is also so orrible (btw.... this is not important in a GDR tho). I don't like the way enemys level and the low level prize after completing doungeous (smtimes i don't even get back the gold for the potions i used). And i absolutely don't like the AI (Artificial Idiot): they promised so much in this direction, but imho it's the same as Morrowind.... it's like playing with all "pre-scripted" actions.... i don't see all this "intelligence" as they promised... . To make all even more wonderful, the Italian Translation is so sad Mad ...

I hope that with mods i will find the way to enjoiy more what should have been a great game.

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
Steelphoenix
La table ou pas la table ?
Steelphoenix

Number of posts : 1568
Description : Flamer Ex-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wich game are you waiting the most?   Wich game are you waiting the most? EmptySat 7 Oct 2006 - 0:33

I'm not waitig for anything on PC ....as I have a mac lol!

PS : +1
Back to top Go down
Dust2Dust
B.I.B.
Dust2Dust

Number of posts : 3079
Description : Je ne suis pas fou vous savez.
Registration date : 2006-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Wich game are you waiting the most?   Wich game are you waiting the most? EmptySat 7 Oct 2006 - 22:16

I'm waiting for PES6 for PS2 Rolling Eyes

And I shouldn't be waiting that long cuz I should have it tuesday or monday maybe if I don't go in class to play it all day Twisted Evil

P.S. : Ty to my wonderful brother who apparently doesn't like me enough to buy me the game whe he sees it in store mohahaha Crying or Very sad

P.P.S. : As soon as I'll have it, I'll be waiting for you Oro Razz so I'll be able to pawn you where/whenever you want. Just ask ^^

Last edited by on Sun 8 Oct 2006 - 12:32; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steelphoenix
La table ou pas la table ?
Steelphoenix

Number of posts : 1568
Description : Flamer Ex-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wich game are you waiting the most?   Wich game are you waiting the most? EmptySat 7 Oct 2006 - 22:40

Dust2Dust wrote:
PES6

this game sux ~~
Back to top Go down
me_n'wah

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Wich game are you waiting the most?   Wich game are you waiting the most? EmptySun 8 Oct 2006 - 0:14

i was w8ing for Company of Heroes, a great WWII RTS next gen game:)
now its out and i almost have it rdy2play!!(dl ofc)

to black: add cisvdlouw@msn.com he knows all about those stupid oblivions mods Razz

PS: angel how noob are u to not like oblivion in the first place!! affraid affraid

PPS: slash sux....he bought a huge 2500€ PC and still only playing dota+koc silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanofdarkness.nl
Dust2Dust
B.I.B.
Dust2Dust

Number of posts : 3079
Description : Je ne suis pas fou vous savez.
Registration date : 2006-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Wich game are you waiting the most?   Wich game are you waiting the most? EmptySun 8 Oct 2006 - 12:27

BANNED for goin out of topic!!!

LAWLZOMGHAXORWTFNUB !!!! edit more my posts plz Mad
I just wanted to say u might be able to buy it on pc, so don't be jealous about this wonderful game, you can play it too if you want ffs !

P.S. : oO c'mon Slash', I need a new PC too Razz => greedisgood 100000 don't work for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wich game are you waiting the most?   Wich game are you waiting the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wich game are you waiting the most?
Page 1 of 1